[development] Create files programmatically

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 15 12:34:13 UTC 2010

I already have a functioning module that creates some CSV files for my customer.
It appears now that they are going to be expanding the file inventory, so time
to get more creative. Does anyone know of a module that allows them to input a
list of fields they want and creates a table with that schema? There will pretty
much only be int and varchar fields, so I don't need to handle everything. My
module can already largely be otherwise driven by the schema.

Nancy