[development] Book tokens for pathauto

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Sun Sep 19 12:25:02 UTC 2010

Good morning,

Thanks for the response.

I am using Drupal 7.  I took a look in token.tokens.inc and see that it only defines one node token on behalf of the Book module [node:book].  Which seemingly returns the same value as the node:title token.  I'll play around with this some more.

Thanks again,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter