[development] PDO question

Bob Hutchinson hutchlists at midwales.com
Mon Sep 20 14:08:47 UTC 2010

I'm having problems with a database field which is type 'datetime' in a Drupal
7 install, using alpha7. It installed OK a few months ago but now causes the
module install to crash, it would appear that the datetime type is no longer
supported or this is a bug in the PDO Database Abstraction Layer. I notice
that core modules using timestamp fields are using type 'int', should I do the
same? I am reluctant to do this as it will make upgrades from D6 just that
much more difficult,

I am testing this on Ubuntu 10.04, fully up to date.