[development] Importing D7 alpha5 data into D7 alpha7

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Tue Sep 21 04:20:45 UTC 2010

That will help me moving forward, thanks. At this point, though, I don't
know that the db was left in the original state when the update failed.

I added a new field to a content type. The data for this field -does-
show in the node form, unlike the data for the pre-existing fields. The
difference I see with this one is that the etid is 1 (which in the
field_config table shows as comment) while the existing fields have the
etid as 2.

I tried changing the etid of one of the existing fields to 1, and ended
up with a page full of errors.  There must be -something- that is
allowing node to find the new field yet not find the original field,
even though both are pointing to the same node type.