[development] Drupal 7 schema changes

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Tue Sep 21 05:36:12 UTC 2010

I post API changes that have backward compatibility effects here.

All significant changes should go into the module upgrade guide.

To keep up with schema changes, subscribe to the
head2head<http://drupal.org/project/head2head>issue queue.Hopefully
that will be history soon when we get a beta.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay
Drupal Module and Site Development