[development] Drupal.org on HipHop

Paolo Mainardi paolomainardi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 12:50:08 UTC 2010

Hi Gerhard,

Thanks a lot for this super cool beta test.

I've just found some bugs, blank pages:

http://driphop.drupal.org/node/217369
http://driphop.drupal.org/node/78033

This forum order by replies, seems that post with a lot of replies are not
working.

My 2 cents.

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 12:49 PM, Gerhard Killesreiter <
gerhard at killesreiter.de> wrote:

--
Paolo Mainardi

CTO Twinbit
Blog: http://www.paolomainardi.com

-- Please consider the environment before printing this email --