[development] Adding auto-increment to an existing table

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 26 10:47:29 UTC 2010

Yes, after the other response, I discovered that mention in db_add_field. I
changed it and had other problems, not with the hook_update_N, but uninstalled
and re-installed the module (so bypassed the update) and it's fine. Now I have
to restore the tables and try the update again knowing that the code is good.

Nancy