[development] create a block with menu links

Lluís Forns enboig at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 10:49:00 UTC 2010

After some research, I think the easiest way is to create a block in
my module and the in $delta=view put:
          $menu = array(
              'path1' => 'title1',
              'path2' => 'title2',
          );
          foreach($menu AS $key => $value) {
            if (!menu_get_item($key)) {
              unset($menu[$key]);
            }
            else {
              $menu[$key] = l($value, $key);
            }
          }
          $block['content'] = theme_item_list($menu);
          return $block;

It don't need and extra module and as it don't have any configuration,
it is easier to push changes from development site to production site.

--
*Les normes hi són perquè hi pensis abans de saltar-te-les
*La vida és com una taronja, què esperes a exprimir-la?