[development] wordpress and drupal integration

Pooya pooya.source at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:43:22 UTC 2011

I've got a huge multi-site with drupal on my server, each website contains
totally different content like games, movies,... I needed to make a main
page with a custom front-page theme which shows
updates from all the sites under this multi, news about my client company
and some other stuff. It's like a portal like yahoo.com as front-page and
mail,news,weather,jobs,... as multi

But the problem here is that root address and main page is already with
wordpress and we don't have any plan to change this, so we decided to add
all this portal front-page and updates to wordpress front page.
If you have anything here or strategy to share with me, I'll be thankful.

We also offer a hosting server, so all the wordpress, drupal multi-sites and
vBulletin are on the same server and can share database. One way is to edit
wordpress theme and retrieve all the data directly from drupal database
which I don't like this.

Thanks for your time
--
Pooya Sanooei