[development] wordpress and drupal integration

Pooya pooya.source at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 19:58:58 UTC 2011

You're right. But that's not me who makes the decisions. I'm a big drupal
fan but my client needs to retrain his employees who update wordpress site
to learn how to use Drupal and they don't want to pay more money again to
migrate from wordpress to drupal when all they need is just posting
news(wordpress is the best for their case)

--
Pooya Sanooei
Twitter <http://twitter.com/sourcesoft> -