[development] Please stop using git diff --no-prefix. -p1 patches are now the standard

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Apr 14 21:35:27 UTC 2011

Actually, I think the documentation issues for Git are now being
managed in the Documentation project issue queue, with tag "git".

And there is already an issue to merge the previous stuff in the
patching section into the Git docs. It's in the Documentation project.

    --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com