[development] 2 cck-fields dependancy

Vaibhav Jain in.vaibhavjain at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 09:57:44 UTC 2011

Are you trying to say that you want to have both these fields act as a
single block, and when a user clicks on any one, the other should appear
too.
something like - we can have 2 cck fields "First name" and "last name",
clicking on add more will add another set of these 2 fields.

If so, this can be achieved by Flexifield module (
http://drupal.org/project/flexifield) used by CCK.
You need to define a content type and add cck fields, then mention these
fields as Flexifields, and Voila, your work will be done :)

--
Regards,
Vaibhav Jain