[development] problem select multiple

Michael Favia michael.favia at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 18:13:14 UTC 2011

On 04/30/2011 12:48 PM, Damian Adriel Perez Valdes wrote:
> how can I insert the values in database ? how can I read values from
> databases ?

We use submission and validation hooks as well as form hooks to display
them.

http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/includes--form.inc/group/form_api/7

If youre using this form to store configuration variables we take care
of all of that mumbo jumbo for you with:

http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/modules--system--system.module/function/system_settings_form

Which really just tacks on its own submission function to automatically
store the values for you (you retrieve them with variable_get() in
default form values. Please see the 22 examples that use the form on
that page.

Michael Favia                   michael at favish.com
tel. 512.669.5650            http://www.favish.com