[development] active language in template.php

Christoph Burschka christoph at burschka.de
Thu Aug 25 11:52:48 UTC 2011

Hi,

$language is a global variable; you need to import it into the function
scope with "global $language" to access it.

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to accomplish, but maybe 'Home'
and 'News' should be passed through the t() function, so that they can
be localised to the active language automatically?

Regards,
Christoph