[development] Should google-api-php-client be a library?

Vaidik Kapoor kapoor.vaidik at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 12:21:20 UTC 2011

It really depends on the licensing of the library. If the library is
licensed under GPL family licenses, you can ship it with your module.
Otherwise, you will have to put the library in sites/all/libraries.

See these links:
Related issue - http://drupal.org/node/1294060
More info - http://drupal.org/licensing/faq#q7