[development] Experience with mod_fcgid

Matt Murphy mattyhead at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 20:24:47 UTC 2011

I had a similar experience on my now-ancient multicore laptop.  I'd love to
read a piece that does some analysis of the effect.

MM

On Tuesday, December 13, 2011, Ms. Nancy Wichmann <nan_wich at bellsouth.net>
wrote:
> I assume you have a computer with multiple cores? Is there any reason to
think it would do better with a single core machine?
> How about writing up your experiences on D.O?
>
> Nancy
>
> Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L.
King, Jr.

> From: Ashraf Amayreh
>
> Oopst, that should have been, response time went down to about a third of
what it was with mod_php and mpm_prefork.