[development] An automated way of locating unused modules?

Giovani Spagnolo giovani at telematicsfreedom.org
Mon Jan 10 09:10:28 UTC 2011

I agree with Carl it is an administrative task and should be let to site Admins, but could the modules list page feature a "last used" timestamp column to help site admins know when it was the last time a module was used?
This info could be helpful for the auditing purposes James explained in his other posting.

Inviato da iPad