[development] An automated way of locating unused modules?

James Benstead james.benstead at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 11:32:24 UTC 2011

Thanks, Nancy - as long as the performance impact for end users is as close
to zero as possible then I'm not too bothered about the performance impact
for admins when they go to the modules admin page; this is an edge case, in
my opinion. Also thanks for the reminder about the Devel query log; I'll
look at building that into the module if  and when I get a chance to write
it.

--Jim
--
My IM and Skype details are at http://state68.com/contact