[development] Module proposal: Append ?XDEBUG_SESSION_START to allsite URLs

Richard Burford lists at freestylesystems.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 13:36:24 UTC 2011

Seriously, listen to sun. Don't create a whole new module on drupal.org for just this.

I wrote a little bookmarklet for this purpose:

javascript://%0Aif(document.URL.indexOf('XDEBUG_PROFILE')<1){var%20sep=document.URL.indexOf('?');sep%20=%20(sep<1)?'?':'&';window.location.href=document.URL+sep+'XDEBUG_PROFILE';}

Seems better than forcing it for all pages.

psynaptic
http://drupalcontrib.org/