[development] Issue priority

Steven Jones steven.jones at computerminds.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 17:04:01 UTC 2011

Hi Larry,

I felt the change was minor enough to just make the change to the
documentation for clarities sake.

Further discussion can happen in the issue:
http://drupal.org/node/1023134 (which I've just opened).

Regards
Steven Jones
ComputerMinds ltd - Perfect Drupal Websites

Phone : 024 7666 7277
Mobile : 07702 131 576
Twitter : darthsteven
http://www.computerminds.co.uk