[development] Subsite

Don donald at fane.com
Wed Jan 12 15:57:53 UTC 2011

I don't think Apache redirects would even need to be removed unless you
want a custom 404 page. The '-d' and -f' flags tell the rewrite rule to
ignore any real files.
I'm not sure how a subdirectory with an implied index.html would work,
the '-d' rule might catch that as well.
I've often mixed in test php and html files with a drupal site with no
problem.
-Don-