[development] serialize/unserialize Notice

Nikola Kotur kotnick at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 20:34:08 UTC 2011

That's not error, it's a notice :)

This is what happened: at some point you wrote plain strings into variables
table, but all that goes there must be serialized. If you're sure you need
those values, serialize every value from variables where function
unserialize === FALSE and you'll be fine.

On the other hand, if that notice bothers you, then delete all values that
err - Drupal would never store unserialized string into variables, so you
won't hurt it.