[development] Subsite

Jon Antoine antoinesolutions at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 16:25:01 UTC 2011

My apologies for the confusion Earnie.  Yes, the XML Sitemap is a fantastic
module and includes a sub-module that allows you to define custom URLs.  The
issue I ran into is that the XML Sitemap Custom sub-module attempts to
verify all the custom URL paths you enter.  This doesn't work very well when
the physical path to the static file from the Drupal root is "../
example.com/test.htm" and your rewrite rules map the "
http://example.com/test.htm" URL to the file.  Using the physical path above
with the XML Sitemap Custom module, the URL produced in the sitemap.xml file
is "http://example.com/example.com/test.htm" (adds the full path of the file
to the URL).  I am only aware of this issue when you include files from a
directory outside the Drupal root using rewrite rules and want them to
appear at the root of the website.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

--
Cheers,