[development] Overriding function declared in another module

Steve Ringwood nevets at tds.net
Tue Jan 18 14:28:25 UTC 2011

While it makes sense to prefer the for hook_form_FORM_ID_alter(), it is called before the more
general hook_form_alter() so if you want to run after all other alterations you need to use hook_form_alter() .
Also since CCK uses hook_form_alter(),  if you want to run after it you need to use hook_form_alter().

Nevets