[development] D8: Merge taxonomy, book and node modules?

Pierre Rineau pierre.rineau at makina-corpus.com
Fri Jan 21 19:18:13 UTC 2011

Sorry for my bad english, and I did a lot of typo's (that's what happen
when we try to write as fast as the brain thinks).

One last question, why don't you use interfaces guys? From all the
oriented object programming code we could get, this is the only one that
would make pattern really clear to anybody and which would give the envy
to developers to make data that is really part of the greater.

Pierre.