[development] D6 Cleaning up on module uninstall

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 11:24:45 UTC 2011

One way to avoid this whole problem would be to adopt an everything in code
process (either through features or leaning heavily on the installation api
module and bulk export modules).

That way, updates are all like module updates.

See http://nuvole.org/blog/2010/aug/24/features-based-development-workflow

The technique works whether you use features or not.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://drupal.org/project/pft