[development] Drupal 4.6 API documentation

Richard Burford lists at freestylesystems.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 14:22:28 UTC 2011

Ok, I have added Drupal core and developer documentation from cvs.drupal..org for 4.6 and 4.7. There are 9317 queued jobs, so it could take a while to run. I'm running cron via drush now but the number isn't going down (actually, it's going up so there must be more to index). I commented out the break in job_queue_dequeue() so it runs as quickly as possible. I also added job_queue module to the API since it wasn't there already.

I'll leave it running, should be up by the end of the day.

--
psynaptic
http://twitter.com/psynaptic