[development] development Digest, Vol 97, Issue 73

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Sat Jan 29 12:56:19 UTC 2011

Here's where the Drupal community can shine. If it doesn't exist and you can
grok it, you can create the documentation or example.

You might consider creating a cck_examples project. If you think you're
getting a grasp of this stuff and you can maintain a good example project,
do it. I can't take on another module, but would comaintain it with you and
offer guidance.

We also desperately need a views_integration_example, for the same reason.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay
Drupal Module and Site Development