[development] Drupal Answers: A Stackoverflow/StackExchange site proposal

Ronald Ashri ronald at istos.it
Sun Jan 30 17:05:19 UTC 2011

I think the stackexchange for Drupal would be a good thing (validates
the size and relevancy of Drupal for developers in the big world out
there) but it should not be considered a replacement for d.o. forums.
Drupal.org needs to be self-sustainable - this validates Drupal's
ability to cater, on its own, for its community.

ronald.