[development] Drupal Answers: A Stackoverflow/StackExchange site proposal

Ryan LeTulle bayousoft at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:07:10 UTC 2011

Just my insignificant .02:

As a relatively new (about a year) Drupal developer and a long time
Microsoft programmer/supporter turned open source advocate I would be
totally turned off by any .NET/Microsoft involvement whatsoever.

*

Ryan LeTulle,* Web Developer

personal: bayousoft.com <http://www.bayousoft.com>
twitter: @bayousoft <http://twitter.com/bayousoft>