[development] Links in node view

Alex Adams alex at a2technology.com
Thu Jul 7 17:36:33 UTC 2011

Carl,

I mean content items that are rendered in a view mode.  I am imagining that
hook_node_view_alter() would be used to add links to the node before it¹s
rendered from the render array.  What I don¹t know how to do is add
something to this array.

Am I on the right track?
--
Alex Adams

hawkVision ‹ building highly agile worlds of knowledge
A2 Technology Partners, Inc.
831-724-1397
alex at a2technology.com
www.a2technology.com