[development] how to display solr search results?

Vinay Yadav vinay at vinayras.com
Tue Jul 12 06:58:41 UTC 2011

If you schema is totally different then you will just need the php library
to query solr instance.

http://code.google.com/p/solr-php-client/

<http://code.google.com/p/solr-php-client/>This should help.
Vinay

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Dragomilov <dragomilov at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have an solr instance populated by nutch. I just want to display search
> results  - coming from existing solr instance - using drupal.
> What is the easiest way to display search results coming from solr using
> drupal?
>
> P.S. I have alread read about http://drupal.org/project/apachesolr,
> however it seems that it is used to both, index data already hosted in
> drupal, and search.
> Plus my current schema.xml and the one that comes with this module is
> different.
>
> thanks,

VinayRas Infotech
Web Application Development
http://www.vinayras.com

http://www.nagpurpulse.com - The Pulse of Nagpur
http://www.simplyfreshers.com
Walkins, Jobs, Placement Papers, Companies, Forums, and much more