[development] PLEASE COME TO OUR RESCUE!!..............Samuel Rose!!

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:42:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

Just writing to let you know our trip to London,United Kingdom with my
family has been a mess. We were having a great time until last night
when we  got mugged and lost all my cash,credit card cellphone It has
been a scary experience, I was hit at the back of my neck with a club.
Anyway, It was a brutal experience but thank GOD we still have our
lives and passport saved. I'm financially strapped right now and need
your help. I need  you to loan me some money, I'll refund it to you as
soon as i arrive home.Write me back so i can tell you how to get it to
me.

Many Thanks

Sam..

Sam Rose