[development] Regarding emails you may have received from me earlier today

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 03:25:09 UTC 2011

Dear friend,

You may have received an email from me that stated I was in London and
needed help. This email was in fact from a person that temporarily
gained access to my email account and sent out these messages,
attempting to impersonate me.

Please know that I am not in trouble, and am in Michigan with my wife
waiting for our son to be born. And know that I would never solicit
you with requests for help like this, as I have family and friends
that I can contact if I were really in trouble.

I have resolved this compromise on my email this evening, and have
fully regained control of my email and other resources. Thank you to
those people who tried to alert me to this problem.

Sam Rose
Hollymead Capital Partners, LLC
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com