[development] User registration email

Jeff Hartman lists at jeffhartman.com
Wed Jun 8 18:33:08 UTC 2011

I still want to keep the standard user registrations emails since this is a custom page with a registration form for people to sign up for an event. We still get people creating accounts for the site for other purposes.

The event registration page just happens to be creating a Drupal user account at the same time to simplify the account creation process for people visiting for this specific purpose.