[development] Saving to database

Tolga tolga at ozses.net
Wed Jun 8 19:37:11 UTC 2011

Hello Michael,

Yes, I've checked the value of $form_state['values']['tcmb_currency] and
it always came back 0 and therefore saved a 0. I found out why thanks to
#drupal-support on Freenode. All I had to do was replace '#value' =>
'tcmb_currency' from tcmb_settings_form with '#default_value' =>
variable_get('currency',$form_state['values']['tcmb_currency']); and
then it started saving properly.

Regards,
Tolga

08-06-2011 18:18, Michael Favia yazmış: