[development] Get the form for a node

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 13 13:16:37 UTC 2011

Ms. Nancy Wichmann wrote:
> Thanks, Jamie. That's why I try not to code off the top of my head, or after a very eventful day.

An eventful day is one where I spend 22 hours in a chair installing an
upgrade of a vendor product that requires an OS rebuild, cluster
software reinstall, backup software reinstall, a database vendor
software install, other third party installs, a database upgrade, thick
and thin client GUI upgrades and the upgrade of the software itself in
two different data centers located in two differing states involving
four UNIX systems and knowing that now I must test failover between the
hosts of the cluster because we ran out of time to do that part as well
as knowing that I must do it again this coming weekend for a different
product from the same vendor.  Now, that is an eventful day.

Thanks for letting me vent and ask your forgiveness in the hijack of the
thread.  When I saw the "eventful day" comment it just got me going.

--
Earnie
-- http://progw.com