[development] Improving Drupal performance using native gettext for translations

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Tue Jun 14 06:36:48 UTC 2011

Hi Pedro,

The way to get improvements to Drupal core is to post your suggestion
for improvement on the drupal.org issue queue. It is not like that
Drupal core maintainers pick improvements from blogs of different
people :) Please post your patch with a summary of your performance
findings and pros/cons so it can be discussed on drupal.org. Let us
know about the link to your drupal.org issue.

Thanks for your work,
Gábor