[development] Avoid caching of specific fields in table cache_fields?

Dave Reid dave at davereid.net
Sat Jun 25 16:13:24 UTC 2011

You can only currently disable the cache for an entity type.

See
http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/modules--field--field.attach.inc/function/field_attach_load/7
:

$info = entity_get_info
<http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/includes--common.inc/function/entity_get_info/7>($entity_type);

$cache_read = $load_current && $info['field cache'] &&
empty($options['deleted']);

Dave Reid
dave at davereid.net