[development] Color Picker in WebForm Drupal 7

Steven Jones steven.jones at computerminds.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 09:58:50 UTC 2011

Hi Nicola,

A quick google around suggests that there is no module that makes such
integration easy, but I would suggest the following approach:

1. Find a module that provides a colour picker element, google suggests either:
http://drupal.org/project/colorpicker
http://drupal.org/project/jquery_colorpicker

Note that the former doesn't have a Drupal 7 release, though it does
have an issue with a possible port, but the second project does have a
D7 release.

2. Learn how to integrate the form component with webform, useful
documents looks to be here:
http://drupal.org/node/886014
But you are possibly on your own here a little as the documentation
possibly isn't as complete as it could be (whose documentation is eh?)

3. Contribute the patch for the webform integration back to the
project you integrated with, details of the process are here:
http://drupal.org/patch/submit

Hope that helps.

Regards
Steven Jones
ComputerMinds ltd - Perfect Drupal Websites

Phone : 024 7666 7277
Mobile : 07702 131 576
Twitter : darthsteven
http://www.computerminds.co.uk