[development] D7 additional content type settings [was: D7 node flow]

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Wed Jun 29 02:04:37 UTC 2011

Hi Adam. Hook_nodeapi was put out to pasture in D7, wasn't it?  I'm at
the point of node/add/whatever_type, so hook_node_prepare applies, but
the $node object for it contains only the standard fields and fields
added to the content type, but not fields added to the content type
form. I don't know if I'm explaining it correctly. I want to be able to
add an option to content types that can be used or not, and then when
creating a piece of content, be able to check whether that content type
is supposed to use that option.