[development] Continued Services woes

Blake Senftner bsenftner at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 5 14:49:44 UTC 2011

Jeff,

Take a look at this d.o page:

http://drupal.org/node/816934

It shows example XMLRPC code for Services 6.x-2.0 (which predates the 6.x-2.2 rewrite) using both with and without API keys. (The example code showing logic with API key authentication is a comment at the bottom.) Perhaps this will provide the comparison info you seek to learn how your parameters need to be handled without authentication.

Sincerely,
-Blake
bsenftner at earthlink.net
www.BlakeSenftner.com