[development] contrib module create new release

Dave Reid dave at davereid.net
Tue Mar 15 18:24:51 UTC 2011

Your project's git instructions tab should have the proper instructions for
the tagging git commands: http://drupal.org/node/178857/git-instructions but
if the tags aren't showing up in your new release form, then it's an
infrastructure problem, and should be followed in the issue.
 <http://drupal.org/node/178857/git-instructions>
Dave Reid
dave at davereid.net