[development] Proposal: Move all dev support off this list to new StackExchange site

Ronald Ashri ronald at istos.it
Fri Mar 18 11:17:19 UTC 2011

Really like Karen's suggestion - a mailing list is a simple effective
way to stay in touch that most people can agree with and use.

Let us strictly police it so it does not stray and with respect to
David's point about contrib vs core discussions I would say let us
keep it strictly core - in the exact spirit of Core Conversations -
just like the Snowman likes it :-)