[development] #drupal and #drupal-contribute split (Was: Re: Proposal: Move all dev support off this list to new StackExchange site)

Ted ted-drupalists at webfirst.com
Fri Mar 18 20:26:34 UTC 2011

On 3/18/2011 3:49 PM, Angela Byron wrote:
> In the end, I have absolutely no idea where Drupal 9 core/contrib
> developers are going to come from. And that is absolutely terrifying.

I started developing with drupal a few years ago, and have started
contributing small patches and support answers. I'm here because Drupal
meets my needs much of the time, and because I have a self-interest in
helping everyone else. It works for me, and I figure that's the same way
developers will arrive in the future. Building the community is still a
lot of work, but maybe slightly less than absolutely terrifying.

Too much to hope for?

Ted