[development] node-specific main-menu

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:23:36 UTC 2011

There are ways to do this in code, but I don't think anyone released a module for it.

Menu Block comes close, but requires an alter hook to hit your target.

The key is starting the menu tree at the position returned by calling menu_get_item().

If anyone is interested, I have starter code that you could take over and maintain. (d6 but should work in 7)