[development] trouble destructing xml

Matt matt at aleph-null.tv
Fri Mar 25 15:24:16 UTC 2011

Yeah, it would be a rather odd argument for someone to make that even
though I wrote QueryPath and the QueryPath module, I have to remove
QueryPath from the QueryPath module simply because it is separable
from Drupal (and because I have released the non-Drupal part
separately from the Drupal module).

Matt

--
http://technosophos.com