[development] how to use an argument to get a row to appear first in a View

Idan Arbel idan at arbel-designs.com
Mon Mar 28 15:36:29 UTC 2011

Thanks for the tip, great idea but it's even trickier...

I'm using a views slideshow to display those nodes together one at a time in
a slideshow, so using two displays/views will be very difficult.

Can I maybe use an argument to modify the node value from the views argument
code? So I'll sort by a field - weight, by default all the nodes will have
this field's value as 0, and I would sort according to the field.
But if there's an argument I would modify field weight to 1 to all nodes
that have that argument.

Idan