[development] Drupal 7 - views

Michael Favia michael.favia at gmail.com
Sun May 1 20:53:36 UTC 2011

Calling that "another way of learning" is like calling panhandling "another
way of earning a living".

Neither benefits the community you belong to and both detract from the
gainful contributions of others in time and resources.

That said your question was a reasonable one for this list imo. Some folks
even after reading api and docs ask much worse. Welcome to drupal. Respect
others time and we'll respect yours. ;)

-mf