[development] Hierarchical select breaks custom js

vishnu varthan vishnu09.perumal at gmail.com
Mon May 16 13:41:10 UTC 2011

I am building case-tracker on top of Open Atrium. My case node has some
custom fields. Case category is hierarchical select taxonomy field. I have
another field called level which is dynamic and expected to changed as an
when the value of hierarchical select field input changes with a custom js
script. it works fine however when hierarchical select makes an ajax update
of node form my custom js stops working. I checked firefox JS error console
and drupal recent log could not find any errors. For some reason
hierarchical select suppressing my custom js script.

If you know suggestion, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

With regards
Vishnuvarthan Perumal
SG E-ndicus Info Tech Pvt Ltd